Focus for February: Love One Another
Romans 12:10 “Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.”
- Feb. 11th Prayer breakfast for expectant moms. Please bring a dish to share. Starting time is 8:30am at NLICC Fireside room. Contat: Krystal Dowell
- As many of you know, Billy and Yashmin Clark are here from Peru with their three girls Grace, Faith and Hope. They are staying in the Manse. They arrived in the middle of the ice storm in January, and we were unable to arrange a pounding or meal delivery for them. We would like to encourage them during their visit – they will be here till mid-March. If you would
like to invite their family for a meal, you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you could make some baked goods and drop them at the Manse – our desire is to be a blessing to them so be as creative as you wish. We recommend you don’t wait till the last minute as their time with us will go by quickly.
- Invitation to Exercise and Fellowship. Want to join us for a brisk walk? A growing group of women originating from the Capitano care group walk at 1pm on weekdays when 2 or more are available. We walk the Canal Path loop (approx 3 miles) in just under one hour. We park at the CVS on Rt. 1 near the hospital. Strollers and dogs welcome! We have a group text so that we know who is coming – Let Heather O’Hara know if you’d like to be included in the group.
- WMC Nominations
The Women’s Ministry Committee is now accepting nominations through February 7 for Women’s Ministry Training. Please nominate your sisters in Christ and/or yourself for leadership training; self-referrals are encouraged!Training consists of eight monthly training sessions beginning in April. Sessions will be held on the second Saturday of each month from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Upon completion of training women are eligible, but not required, to serve on the Women’s Ministry Committee.Qualifications for nominationCovenant members over the age of 14 who demonstrate:
· Love for Jesus
· Dependence on the power of the gospel in her life
· A heart for women and New Life in Christ Church
Nominations may be placed in the offering plate, turned into the office, or emailed to Sarah Schroeder at email@example.com.
- Women’s Bible Study
Resolve to study God’s Word in 2017. We are meeting Tuesday mornings in Room 217 from 9:30-11:30 and studying Paul Miller’s interactive study: Grace Through the Eyes of Jesus. You will need to order the Participant Guide from Amazon. Questions? Contact: Karen Melnick or Heather O’Hara
- Ladies Restroom Please make mental note when in the restroom and remember to put all feminine products and wipes in the trash can and not in the toilets. Products being flushed in the toilets are causing plumbing issues. Thank you for your help!
WMC Question of the Month:
“How can you better love your sisters in Christ this month? How have you been loved and honored in the past by a fellow sister in Christ?”
Would you consider sharing your reply with the ladies of NLICC? Email your reply to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7pm on Wed. 1/25.
- Food Pantry
The food pantry needs soup and spaghetti! Any brand and size is fine. We are also in need of toiletry items (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, face soap) and hamburger/chicken/tuna helpers. Items can be dropped off in foyer in bin marked “Food Pantry.” Contact: Connie Both | email@example.com
- Fold Bulletins
Sign up to fold bulletins after 1pm on a Friday. Takes about 2hrs (faster if you bring a friend!) Contact: Dayra Rumbaugh | firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a ministry need, idea for an activity, or prayer request? You can reach us at email@example.com or find us on Facebook. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!
All for His glory,
The Women’s Ministry Committee
If you no longer wish to receive this email, please reply with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.