Prayer Shower for Expectant Moms February 8th (Women’s Prayer Breakfast)
- Rejoice with Amanda Oberlin, Cindy Hughes, Laura Heflin, Laura Scrivener, Jessie Whalen and Trina Ewing in expectation of covenant babies!
- Come for breakfast and fellowship – Don’t know the moms? A great reason to come meet them!
- Pray for the new lives even now as they are being formed, for their salvation, their families and for safe and healthy deliveries for each mother and child.
- No need to bring gifts (four of these are the families’ first babies so there will be baby showers)
- Children are welcome, we’d love to have them join in the prayer and expectation of babies!
- Sign up here if you are willing to help with breakfast.
- Let us know if there are other expectant moms we don’t know about email@example.com.
Stewardship Banquet January 25th from 6-8:30pm (doors open at 5:30)
- “Delighting in God: Feed on His Faithfulness”
- RSVP to the office as soon as you know you are coming; it is a catered dinner and the planners need to know numbers for seating and food.
How many over 12 years old? How many in Nursery / Children’s program (ages helpful)?
- Pray for a shared vision and unity of the congregation with thanksgiving for all God has done.
Festival of the Arts February 7th and 8th
- Do you have a couple hours on a Friday afternoon you can spare? Sign up HERE to fold bulletins after 1pm some Friday. Takes about 1 1/2 – 2 hours (faster if you bring a friend!)
- Pam can also use some help collating, cutting and hole punching the updated directories toward the end of next week. Call her if you can help for a couple of hours, (540) 786-4848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the date: Talents to Treasure Mini-Conference – April 12th, 8:30am-1pm
More to come soon!
Save the date: Women’s Retreat at Camp Overlook – October 24-26th
Watch for details in February!
Did you miss the introductory testimony or devotion this week? Consider sharing your story or asking a friend to share hers.
Enjoy Dinners in Homes this Saturday evening!
in His grace,
for the Women’s Ministry Committee
If you are viewing this online and would like the Update emailed to you weekly/biweekly, drop a line to email@example.com.
Likewise, if you are receiving this email and are no longer desire to receive the Update, email firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.