Focus for February: Love One Another
Romans 12:10 “Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.”
- Clarification: Chemical and Fragrance Sensitivities
There are a number of men, women, and children in our congregation who experience asthma, headaches, and nausea from fragrances and chemicals. There is no requirement to refrain from using products with fragrances at New Life in Christ Church. However, please keep these sensitivities in mind. Thank you for your consideration!
- New Women’s Bible Study begins March 7th – Come grow with us into spring as we study The Sermon on the Mount by Jen Wilkin. No homework preparation for the first class. Purchase your book here or at Lifeway. Questions? Contact Karen Melnick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ladies’ Missions Brunch | Saturday, March 11 at 9 am We are honored to have Yashmin Clark sharing with us. Amy Auker is looking for assistance with decorations, set up, or clean up; please let Amy know as soon possible if you are able to help in this way. If you are able to bring something to share, please click here.
- As many of you know, Billy and Yashmin Clark are here from Peru with their three girls Grace, Faith and Hope. They are staying in the Manse. They arrived in the middle of the ice storm in January, and we were unable to arrange a pounding or meal delivery for them. We would like to encourage them during their visit – they will be here till mid-March. If you would
like to invite their family for a meal, you email Yashmin at email@example.com
Or you could make some baked goods and drop them at the Manse – our desire is to be a blessing to them so be as creative as you wish. We recommend you don’t wait till the last minute as their time with us will go by quickly.
- Invitation to Exercise and Fellowship. Want to join us for a brisk walk? A growing group of women originating from the Capitano care group walk at 1pm on weekdays when 2 or more are available. We walk the Canal Path loop (approx 3 miles) in just under one hour. We park at the CVS on Rt. 1 near the hospital. Strollers and dogs welcome! We have a group text so that we know who is coming – Let Heather O’Hara know if you’d like to be included in the group.
Love Divine, All loves Excelling
Love divine, all loves excelling, Joy of heaven , to earth come down
fix in us they humble dwelling, all they faithful mercies crown
Jesus, thou art all compassion, pure, unbounded love thou art;
visit us with thy salvation, enter every trembling heart.
WMC Question of the Month:
“How can you better love your sisters in Christ this month? How have you been loved and honored in the past by a fellow sister in Christ?”
I can better love my sisters in Christ this month by being available – taking time out to send a message, make a call & just reach out. It is when others do these very things for me that I feel loved and encouraged – it is an honor to be the recipient of that smile, hug or visit. It is time well spent for all involved and I plan to do more of it :D.
- Food Pantry
The food pantry needs soup and spaghetti! Any brand and size is fine. We are also in need of toiletry items (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, face soap) and hamburger/chicken/tuna helpers. Items can be dropped off in foyer in bin marked “Food Pantry.” Contact: Connie Both | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fold Bulletins
Sign up to fold bulletins after 1pm on a Friday. Takes about 2hrs (faster if you bring a friend!) Contact: Dayra Rumbaugh | email@example.com
Have a ministry need, idea for an activity, or prayer request? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Facebook. Please don’t hesitate to contact us!
All for His glory,
The Women’s Ministry Committee
If you no longer wish to receive this email, please reply with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.