As a Presbyterian Church (PCA) New Life in Christ Church governed by representatives nominated and elected from the congregation. There are two types of elders:
* Teaching elders
* Ruling elders
The Senior Pastor together with the Associate Pastor and Ruling Elders form the Session (or governing body) of the church who are responsible for caring for the spiritual needs of the congregation, which includes the following functions:
* Oversight of church ministries and the administration of the sacraments.
* Visiting, praying for, teaching and counseling congregation members.
* Upholding the doctrinal convictions of the church.
* Setting the vision, direction, strategies, budget and policies of the church.
* Receiving and Dismissing members.
* Exercising appropriate Church Discipline.
|Doug Bergen||Dan Deaconson||Chris Garcia||George Giddens||Nate Henriksen|
|Kimdell Lorei||Bob McMichael||Joseph Plaia||Larry Plating||Bob Rumbaugh|
|Eric Schroeder||Mark Shigley||Jay Storms||Skip Tyler|
|Christopher Dale||Craig Cuddy||John Hinson||Drew Kittredge||Steve Marple|
|Jeff McConnell||Larry Root||Matt Oberlin||Pete O’Hara||Sean O’Hara|
|Mike Prevost||Ricardo Perez||Josh Wassum||Robert L. Williams Jr.||Robin Wilson|
|Jimmy Whitman||Jon Worman||Tom Worman||Fred Yarborough|
New Life in Christ Church is also served by a Board of Deacons nominated and elected from the congregation. The Board of Deacons are responsible for such things as:
* Mercy ministries (A Deacons Sharing Fund helps care for congregational needs)
* Stewardship of Finances and Property
Tom Worman, Robert Williams Jr., Pete O’Hara, Jeff McConnell