Join us May 10
for a “Drive-in” Worship service
in the church parking lot
** Live Stream will also be available **
We are trying to get a grasp on how many people to plan for. If you would be willing to help us with this, please RSVP online.
How it works:
- Drive to the church parking & let our ushers direct you (they will direct bigger vehicles to the back and small cars to the front so people can see)
- You MUST have a car radio to hear the service. Tune into FM radio station 87.9
- We aim to keep our service around one hour
- Livestream is available but will have a delay
- Please stay in your car and practice physical distancing
- Singing: Either print song sheets at home or get from an usher
- Offerings: Ushers will be available to receive drive-up offerings as you leave
Requested of you:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to give everyone a chance to get situated in time for the service to start
- As much as you can, please use one car per household
- Please stay in cars. We witness to our children, neighbors and visitors by honoring distancing rules
- Restrooms: Open for emergencies only. Please plan to not use restrooms for the morning.
- Invitation: Please invite friends and family to attend
- Kids: Bring snacks, use bathroom before you come
Psalm 17:15 – “As for me, I shall behold your face in righteousness;
when I awake, I shall be satisfied with your likeness.”
We are working this plan with state laws, local law enforcement, and our church officers and doorkeepers to make the drive-in service safe and worshipful.
We invite you to drive up, remain socially distant, and worship the Lord as His gathered people. If you choose not to, please continue to participate in corporate worship via livestream.