“Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
Starting at the youngest ages, we are committed to “Building the Kingdom Through Training Leaders”. We believe that God will use these groups to help your children know Jesus and faithfully follow Him.
Mentorship matter to us! Each week, loving mentors teach the Bible, pray, and encourage each child in their gifts, service, and calling.
Friendship matters to us! Each of these ministries also provides opportunities for children to build strong Christ-centered friendships for a lifetime of spiritual and moral guidance.
Visit the following sites to see how your children can grow in Jesus Christ:
- Music and Drama Ministries – Children’s and Youth Vocal Choirs, Hand bell Choirs, and Drama (All Ages)
- Girls and Young Ladies: Pioneer Girls and Challengers (Ages 4-18)
- Boys and Young Men: Christian Service Brigade (also called “Boys Brigade”) and Battalion (Ages 4-18)
- Nursery (Ages 0-3) - Second Service Only
- Sunday School for All Ages
- Junior Worship (Ages 3-4) - Summer Break from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- 4:30 PM - Middle School (6th-8th) and High School (9th-12th) Youth Groups